Subject: GMC Decision Circular December 2024
From: "DCEuropeanCompetentAuthority" <[email-masked]>
To: <Undisclosed recipients:>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 16:52:37 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find attached the latest interim decisions circular which contains
details of all fitness to practise actions taken in respect of UK
registered doctors for the period December 2024. You can search for
doctors of interest against any of the fields provided. If you would like
more detailed and up to date information about an individual doctor please
click
<https://www.gmc-uk.org/registration-and-licensing/the-medical-register#se
archTheRegister> here to transfer to the web-based register and enter the
doctor’s name or UID number in the search facility.

If you have information about a doctor’s fitness to practise that you
would like to share with us, please email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Please remember to notify us of changes to your email address, name of
organisation or postal address.

The purpose of the Decisions Circular is to allow recipients to identify
doctors who have recently received fitness to practise actions. You should
not use this information for other purposes or distribute it more widely.
Please ensure that you do not retain this email for longer than is
necessary and delete it when the information is no longer required.

Kind Regards

Andrea Wright

ILIP Adviser

International Liaison and Illegal Practice Team

General Medical Council

3 Hardman Street

Manchester

M3 3AW

General Medical Council

We work with doctors, physician associates (PAs), anaesthesia associates
(AAs), those they care for and other stakeholders to support good, safe
patient care across the UK. We set the standards doctors, PAs, AAs and
their educators need to meet, and help them achieve them. If there are
concerns these standards may not be met or that public confidence in
doctors, PAs or AAs may be at risk, we can investigate, and take action if
needed.

This email may contain privileged or confidential information which should
only be used for the purpose for which it has been sent.

If you are not the addressee or have received this email in error, please
do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any
attachments. Please email the sender and then immediately delete it.

The General Medical Council is a charity registered in England and Wales
(1089278) and in Scotland (SC037750)

You are welcome to contact us in Welsh. We will respond in Welsh, without
this causing additional delay.

_________________________________________________________________

Y Cyngor Meddygol Cyffredinol

Rydym yn gweithio gyda meddygon, cymdeithion meddygol (PA), cymdeithion
anesthesia (AA), y rhai y maent yn gofalu amdanynt a rhanddeiliaid eraill
i gefnogi gofal da a diogel i gleifion ledled y DU. Rydym yn gosod y
safonau y mae angen i feddygon, cymdeithion meddygol, cymdeithion
anesthesia a’u haddysgwyr eu bodloni, ac yn eu helpu i’w cyrraedd. Os oes
pryderon na fydd y safonau hyn yn cael eu bodloni o bosibl, neu y gallai
hyder y cyhoedd mewn meddygon, cymdeithion meddygol neu gymdeithion
anesthesia fod mewn perygl, gallwn ymchwilio, a chymryd camau os oes
angen.

Efallai fod y neges e-bost hon yn cynnwys gwybodaeth freiniol neu
gyfrinachol, y dylid ei defnyddio at y diben cafodd ei hanfon ar ei gyfer
yn unig.

Os nad chi sydd i fod i'w dderbyn, neu os ydych chi wedi cael yr e-bost
hwn mewn camgymeriad, peidiwch â’i ddarllen, ei argraffu, ei
ail-drosglwyddo, ei storio na gweithredu gan ddibynnu ar y neges nac
unrhyw atodiadau. Anfonwch yr e-bost at yr anfonwr ac yna ei ddileu ar
unwaith.

Mae’r Cyngor Meddygol Cyffredinol yn elusen gofrestredig yng Nghymru a
Lloegr (1089278) ac yn yr Alban (SC037750)

Mae croeso i chi gysylltu â ni yn Gymraeg. Byddwn ni’n ymateb yn Gymraeg,
heb i hyn achosi oedi ychwanegol.